Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Renaissance Faire!

I have officially submitted my application for the Shrewsbury Renaissance Faire!
Whoo Hoo!
This will be a huge event for me.
It is 2 DAYS and THOUSANDS of people come to this event.

I've attended as a visitor, but never as a vendor.
So, to all my soapy friends; how much should I be taking? I feel slightly overwhelmed, yet somehow confident.
Any tip for decorating a canopy in a fitting period
(T, I know you have ideas brewing!)
There cannot be any 'modern' materials showing...all the metal needs to be covered and this means LOTS of fabric to me. Yikes!

I am super excited to hear back if my application was accepted. I checked before hand to make sure there was still space available for 'Potions and Scents'.

Off I go to sew up a costume!
HUUZAH!

3 comments:

Amber said...

This sounds SO NEAT!!!!!! I am brainstorming on canopies. I'll let you know if I think of anything clever that can be easily explained over the computer...

TeresaR said...

No advice from me since I don't sell, but I'm really super excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi I wanted to send a picture of a great stall set up I saw, but didnt know how. I am in Australia and go to a few fairs. If you email me at info@dreamskinminerals.com I will send you the photo